From BUG Wiki
The AIMMotionNotifier application Instant Messages a user-specified Screen Name with geographical information when motion is detected.
Required BUG Modules
- GPS – to retrieve geographical information
- Motion – to detect motion
- LCD – to display the AOL Instant Messenger authentication user interface and destination screen name.
- User must have a valid AOL Instant Messenger account.
- If need be, please visit AIM to create one
- AIMMotionNotifier must exist in your eclipse workspace.
- The destination Screen Name must be logged in for the IM to go through.
Test drive the AIMMotionNotifier
- Launch the Virtual BUG
- Install GPS, LCD, and MOTION modules
- Prompted for Login
- Enter valid AIM Screen name(s) and password and click Login
- Console window in Eclipse should confirm a successful login with "Logged in Successfully" message
- Trigger a motion event by typing “motion” in the console view and pressing Enter/Return
- Console window in Eclipse will confirm that a message was sent to the destination Screen Name.
- Check your IM Client for a received message