Report a Defect
From BUG Wiki
Bug Labs uses Bugzilla to keep track of its defects.
Access the Bug Labs Bugzilla here
- Select the Open a new Bugzilla account link
- Follow the prompts to open a new account
To Enter Defects and Enhancements:
- Access the Bug Labs Bugzilla by clicking here.
- Login with your Bugzilla username and password.
- Click New in the toolbar to create a new defect report.
- Select Product.
- Fill out the remainder of the form.
- Product: Selection Made
- Version Number: TBD
- Component: Associated Component
- Severity: Critical, Major, Normal or Minor
- Platform: All, PC or MAC
- Priority: P1, P2 or P3
- OS: All, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, MAC OSX 9, 10, Linux or Other
- Initial State: New
- Assign To: (auto populates based on Component)
- QA Contact: (auto populates based on Component)
- CC: Leave Blank
- Estimated Hours: Leave Blank
- Deadline: Leave Blank
- URL: If Applicable, if not Leave Blank
- Eclipse Version Found In: 3.3
- Summary: Area: and Brief Description
Example: Virtual BUG: Unable to launch Virtual BUG
- Copy and Paste Summary
- Assumptions: If applicable
- STR (Steps to Recreate):
- Expected Results:
- Actual Results:
Virtual BUG: Unable to launch Virtual BUG STR: 1. launch Eclipse / Dragonfly instance 2. select Launch Virtual BUG icon Expected Results: a pop up window is returned displaying the Virtual BUG Actual Results: selecting icon does nothing
- Command Line Responses: If you are a developer, we encourage you to include more details. You can do this by running the following commands from your command line. Copy the output and paste it in the description or attach it as a file.
Code: java -version Code: echo $JAVA_HOME Code: ping buglabs.net Code: ifconfig -a Code: eclipse -debug
- Attachment (if and when possible, please attach a screen shot complete with Description)
- Depends On: Leave Blank
- Blocks: Leave Blank
- Click Commit